24v Motorised Roller System by ITOH DENKI
Pro Handling Solutions Standard Modular 24v Motorised Roller Conveyors, utilise the Itoh Denki 24v Motorised Rollers and Circuit Boards.
There Itoh Denki system enables ultimate control and system flexibility with unrivalled Power for Conveying Large loads unto 1.2 tonne per pallet Foot Print, while offering the benefit of low electricity consumption (20% of a Traditional Geared Motor), low noise and low maintenance.
With the functionality available within the Itoh Denki Circuit Boards traditional PLC Control can be reduced or Eliminated resulting in a simpler System, Installation and more cost effective application.
The Itoh Denki Roller is available in multiple drive method including, Chain, Poly V Belt, HTD Timing Belt and Conveyor Band Belts. The Itoh Denki system can also be used to drive Belt Conveyors, providing all the benefits and flexibility that is seen in Roller Conveyors
Typical Roller Conveyor Zone
Roller and Circuit Boards
Typical Multi Zone Example
The electronic Circuit Board HB510P is used to control Power Moller® 24 brushless DC motors without a built-in electromechanical brake. It is compatible with series PM500FE and PM605FE. It can only be used in conjunction with single motors, but has an output to synchronize operation with additional motors/circuit boards in the same zone.It performs the following functions:
- Principle function: Zero Pressure Accumulation (ZPA) for singulated and train (slug) release of totes
- Flexible zone recognition (patented)=ZPA for common load lengths OR varying load lengths
- Creation of consistent load spacing in both modes of ZPA (train or singulation)
- Inversion of the direction of rotation according to the motor used
- Synchronized speed variation of multiple zones (30 motors max)
- Error signal output
- Sensor status output
- Configuration of input logic to PNP or NPN (under the protection casing, default setting to be defined when ordering)
- Configuration of output logic to PNP or NPN using a dipswitch
- Inversion of the direction of travel and logic for the defined zones (a single circuit board will transmit the instruction to a maximum of 30 zones via the communications cable)
- Speed selection via a rotary selector (10 fixed speeds)
- Sensor timer
- Switches rollers off after a false start
- Run holding timer
- Energy saving function of the driving roller
- Jam/blockage detection
- Switches roller off upon detection of jam/blockage
- E-Stop facility
The circuit board HBK-608 with control logic of zones (Zero Pressure Accumulation ZPA) allows traceability of load to transport. It can control 1 or 2 motorized roller serie PM605KT, with the possibility of selecting the acceleration or deceleration time. This function is useful for transferring pallets loaded in height in the best conditions.
Utilising the Itoh Denki Control offered by these units will allow the conveyor to be controlled in a way that suits the application and the End Users process requirements.